Wednesday, March 15, 2006

spring break

So, it's spring break. Largely I'm just hanging out with friends and working. But I'm also trying to make DVD's for STV. I'm working on putting together a sampler DVD which would include a short skit or scene from each show. It's taking quite a bit of time - STV has ten airing shows. Plus I'm not that great with DVD Studio Pro yet. But I'm getting the hang of it. I think that's pretty much how it is with cool programs - they're really frustrating at first because there's so much stuff that it offers that it can be challenging to figure out what the basics are. Then once you get the hang of it, you see how much it has to offer and how cool it is. Well, back to work. I hope everyone is having a great spring break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home